Wednesday, August 12, 2015

New Web Site!

My new website is up and running! Visit jodycain.com. You can also visit me on Instagram at jodycain, as well as my Latitude Facebook page. All of my social links, including Pinterest, are on my website under the About Me tab. The website has a shop where you can purchase my prints, as well as a calendar. You can check the calendar to find out what shows I have coming up and when I am having my Night At the Studio, a monthly mixed media class for up to 10 students, any experience level! Email me at jodycainlatitude@gmail.com if you have any questions or want to sign up for a class.

3 comments:

  1. Pablo Picasso but with a twist. I love it. It tells me there is still appreciation of the arts, even if the young ones don't realize it. Creativity strikes anywhere, anytime and at any age. What we, as people, interpret can be two totally different things. The beauty is that we can define it any way we want.

    Lowell Garner @ Attract More Clients

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting the new website up and running. That is very exciting news. Also, congratulations on being able to teach the mixed media class. That seems like it would be a lot of fun. It is also good that you are helping to spread creativity through teaching others. I hope things go well with the new website.

    Gerard Reese @ Kafe Digital Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited for the preview of your new website. I have been following you for some time now and I am happy to see you advancing. Your artwork is always so cute and it reflects your personality so well. There have plenty of items that you have made that I have tried or wanted to try at home. Please keep up the good work!

    Zack @ MyNetWire

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...