Friday, June 15, 2012

Arty Thrifting



9am - 4pm
June 16, 2012
9:00 am-4:00 pm
Schack Art Center & Hoyt Ave.
Everett, Wa



Tomorrow the place to be is at the Schack!
There are over 100 artists participating this year..  selling everything from supplies 
to overstock..  to well, who knows what (consider artists in general!  lol)

My daughter and I will be there bright and early, selling prints and "stuff". 

I am selling my large size prints (11 1/2 x 17) not for 

$25!  but for the low-low price of

$12!

that is a savings of over 50%


(Can you hear that announcer that is in my head?  the one that says Sunday Sunday Sunday in a loud booming voice)  anyway, I have decided not to carry this size print any more and am  ready to get them out a here!  


**SPECIAL DISCOUNT SALE**

above and beyond the over 50% off sale....

See me and mention "attorney retainer" for an additional 15% off any purchase of $75 or more

if you really want to know the story behind this one-you will have to show up tomorrow!


see ya then!  

have a great night


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...