Sunday, March 11, 2012

simply exceptional


I have been looking at my image collection.  It is amazing at the amount of work I have amassed unintentionally, and at how I can track my thoughts, feelings, moods, as time has passed.  I can see playful, thoughtful, pissed off, hopeful, insightful...  It sounds as though I am "ful" of it!  Ha!
It goes back to a few distinct pieces, all centered around my family, my Grandma specifically.

So here's to you Grams, Thank You, *You are simply exceptional*

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic layers and colors, Jody!

    So nice to meet you through FB’s Magically Mixed Art Community.
    I am your newest blog follower...#30! :)

    All the best,
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, Thank you so much, you make me smile! I have been amazed at the community on fb! It's such a wonderful, supportive group of artists.

      xo J

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...