Sunday, December 11, 2011

Teen Night at the Schack

So happy to announce I will be at the SCHACK for Teen Night!
Come hang out with your teen from 6-8 in Everett 
and get your art on!
I will help your kiddo make a personalized
holiday keepsake.



We'll take your kiddos photo (above is my prototypes- 2 of my 4 offspring)  and
transform them into keepsakes.  
Yes, I'll let your teen choose their text....
and that is the only warning I'll give.


I will ENCOURAGE positive statements that will
match their time and place in their teen life.
 I'll try honest.

A few quotes I found humorous:

Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth. ~Erma Bombeck

Few things are more satisfying than seeing your children have teenagers of their own. ~Doug Larson (thankfully still waiting to realize this one!)

There is nothing wrong with today's teenager that twenty years won't cure. ~Author Unknown

*******************************
Honestly, I love them. I work with them all day and then come home to them at night. They are everywhere and often feel like no one knows them. They don't realize we have all been there. In our own children, it often seems like they have morphed into a being so unrecognizable it makes sense to eat our own. Stay true fellow teenage parents.

think about your kiddos friends.  Aren't they respectful, insightful, and fun to be with?

I guarantee our own wily offspring remember what we taught them when they are visiting their friends homes.
If this isn't the case for my own kids, someone better be making a phone call to me!

Anyway...  hope to see you at the Schack.

Keep artin' it up.

xoxoxo  Jody



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...