Sunday, August 28, 2011

fresh paint

I had an absolutely wonderful time at Fresh Paint in Everett.  My sales companion and star of the show (aka... my daughter Abby) did a wonderful job and is quite the business lady.  Not only did she make sales, but asked if she sold an original, could she get 25%!  Oh my, how did she get like this?  ha ha 


Here she is, "the star".  I painted her with fluid acrylic because we missed the face painter- something that was a requirement for her.  It did come off that night, but i did refuse to paint other kids at the show!  I had many parents asking  :)  



Here is Enija, one of the highlights of the weekend.  Like I shared with you before, one of my pieces from the previous Fresh Paint was published in the magazine Create With Me by Stampington.  Anyway, Enija's signature can be seen in the lovely owl and she was SSSOOOOOO  excited to find out she was also a published artist!


I am so excited to use the papers that kiddos and adults stamped for me in my next Fresh Paint exclusive!  Who knows whos one of a kind designed stamp will steal the light...  :)


The family and I just got back from a few days of relaxing, time again for laundry and cleaning (urgh) and getting ready for school.  I miss sitting on the dock already!

Hope everyone enjoys the last days of summer    xoxo Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...