Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Art and sun, a great combo

Hubby and I spent the weekend at Langley among art friends and the sunshine.  The weather couldn't have been better!  We had a much needed mini vacation, met many new people, and got some sunshine to boot.

Me and Garm at the "Drawing Table" getting
a little smooch in :) 


This gal had way too much fun!  I LOVE  the hair






We had some issues with our original accommodations plan- 

  • the scotty trailer wasn't ready
  • no truck to pull it
  • not sure where to park it when we got there
  • does the propane work
  • toilet flush?



just a few things!  minor issues only  :)  We will soon have it going and i will post pics of the inside soon.  I have definitely been art funkin it up.  Thanks Krys for the idea of  oilcloth, I'll be hitting joanne fabric with my coupon soon.  i'll post more pics soon of my goofy project.


Tammi, of my brown wren was at choochokam too!  She is such a doll and we got to visit a bit in between customers.  it always amazes me the grace, creativity and compassion that i encounter.  thank you tammi for your friendship.  



Gotta love that grin Tammi!
I am going to take an impromptu trip to Montana next week and then  it's to Snohomish for Klahaya days July 23rd and 24th.  I so enjoy being in my hometown and seeing friends.  If you haven't ever been to this street fair, you should.  it's a great family event with everything from frog jumping contests, silly eating contests, and of course a hot rod car show!



1 comment:

  1. OMG! Great pics of Choochokam. You are the sweetest! I'm glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...