Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wonderful Saturday



Just spent a wonderful Saturday at Snohomish Faire!  Gotta love being in your own hometown  :)
the weather could've been warmer and sunnier BUT I can't complain. I stayed dry and wore my vintage yellow coat and stayed warm. i got to talk to lots of people, meet new friends and old...  how about a wonderful friend from 15 years ago, pals from Joyworks- Shelly and Jana are always fab, new friend Kim of Nest and Garden (sorry, no link available) but see her booth below.  Way cool!  I bought a piece from her and it is already in my living room!  Got to talk to John of JohnBOB and chat a bit on the upcoming Farm Chicks.



Can you believe this is a turquoise bath tub repurposed to a shelving unit?  Neato.. the ultumate.  wondering where I would put it


A vase of chocolate, tulip and stems ALL of chocolate!  Wow...  what talent.





NeXT up:  Farm Chicks, Spokane June 4 and 5
CAn't WAiT  :)

2 comments:

  1. love your use of the expanding gate for display...might have to steal that one! I just got home from Yakima so wasn't able to get over to Snohomish for the show - hope you sold lots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...