Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I've missed you!

Well.... my friends I have been absent for a while.  I feel like I have been a tee bit distanced from my art.  I needed some time for the family and big changes on the home front.

We moved from Snohomish to Lake Stevens, not far in distance.  But I had no idea
how much my studio supplies had grown in the past year.  My hubby and kids were a bit in awe when they saw the volume of boxes.  

As I have said before, my art nerdism 
started in full swing when my Grandma got sick and past away.  It helped me deal, I correct HELPS.  I didn't realize that my therapy filled an entire trailer and then some!  

Anyway,
this is the first time in my life that I have had a studio, a place that is just mine and I dont have to clean up afterwards.  what bliss!  I am beginning to find my niche in the new house..  It is beautiful and I will post pics as soon as i find the camera (:

Here is a camera phone pic...  you cant tell but I have a wonderful view of the lake from my work table.

Funny family, they want to know where the towels are rather than the paint brushes!  lol. 

things are going gang busters....  so much so that my head is twirling.  I have had a smile on my face all day..  I am afraid to say yet.

I will make my first appearance at Farm Chicks in 2 weeks.  There is so much to get ready, things to organize and my ideas are going crazy in my brain box.  Art is not usually the thing at this gig, so I am working on a cool idea to help draw people in.  why do ideas formulate when time is counting down?

2 comments:

  1. Your studio space looks great - I am jealous! can't wait to hear about your plans/ideas/pics from farm chicks...
    ooxox
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear! Can't wait to see you saturday at Snohomish art and antique fair :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...