Thursday, February 10, 2011

illustration friday- Reverse

For those of you not familiar with illustration friday, it's this really cool site that helps keep your creative juices flowing.  every week, you are given a topic to illustrate, any way you want!  right up my ally for sure.

I have enjoyed it and it has become one of my goals.  

this week- it meant a good deal to me.  the word was reverse, but the quote was:


"Boredom is just the reverse side of fascination: both depend on being outside rather than inside a situation, and one leads to the other." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
wow this hit home........

when i was a kid (and an adult too )  my grams would tell us that "bored people are boring"....  she'd hand the bored offender a paper bag and send them off to pick up garbage outside.

this lovely reverse gal was tons of fun to create and made me think of my grandma the whole time.  glam, glitter, and a regular old brown paper bag!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...