Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winter is here!



Studio is quite right now. I'm battling a sinus infection and my lovely 10 year old is watching a movie on the couch!



I am snuggled up in my favorite chair- the one my friend Abby gave me years ago. It's old, soft, cushy and has a matching foot stool. My daughters quilt is covering me and my dog is asleep by my feet. The weather has been odd today- not really for the pacific northwest- but anyway, snowy, sunny, and rain included!

I had a wonderful surprise this morning, Serena of the Farm Chicks , welcomed me as a vendor for her grand show in June in Spokane! I have spent the day perusing sites and blogs, checking out creative displays. I am, as always, in awe of the amazing people out there. I found so many sites I'd like to share- but here are a few....

vintageindie I got lost here. Just love it, full of eye candy and great reads.

Jennifer Rizzo :) about 10 times over!

Heart rocks Home...... this one even has a post about what to wear at Farm Chicks! gotta love it.

My mind is whirling, so much to think about. My art is different than the vintage dealers. I could get easily sucked in and enjoy every minute of it.... BUT I have to remember my friends advice- focus on your art! So, I still don't know how I will create my booth, but have vintage in mind. Probly something my family will just shake their heads at!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...