Monday, December 13, 2010

Opening





Had a wonderful time on lower Queen Anne yesterday. Thanks to Will, Nucleus, and the others that braved the torrential downpours.... mimosas and lively convos were all around, made some wonderful new friends and got to chat with others that made me laugh (wtf, omg.... you know who you are).

If you couldn't make it down, don't fret too much. My originals will be gracing the walls for at least a month! Please don't wait too long, I already sold 4 originals! woo hooooooooo........

I spaced pictures, too excited with the whole ordeal. The images above are of two new originals that are on the walls of Nucleus though. My obsession with trees and there connection to our lives continues.

xoxoxox to you all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...