Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Beginnings


I had an idea the other night for two of my paintings that....

just didn't feel right.
I wasn't liking the colors,
composition,
something just didn't jive.
So, anyway, I got one of those
paint pens that you have to push in to make the
paint come out- talk about a mess.
It lasted for about half hour.
My poor hubby tried just about anything to make it work.

cleaning the tip, mineral spirits... urgh
I just wanted to work!

I have been looking and looking.
I hit Michaels last night and grabbed some
new Sharpie paint pens. So far so good.
This is saying a lot, btw, these 2 paintings have
many layers of all kinds of stuff before I even started with
pen. There is even a layer of clear acrylic from
when I thought i was finished.

I AM STILL WORKING......

If anyone knows of an even better solution for nice
white lines on mixed media- I'd love to hear from ya!
EMAIL ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...