Thursday, December 23, 2010

Elephant in the Room

Is there an elephant in your room?



Sometimes just acknowledging it helps.
This one hangs on my lanyard for school, and it reminds me of one of my great challenges in life!

No matter the number of lists and reminders, I seem to always forget something.

I used to get so upset at myself about this- elephants don't forget right? Well I do!

I am not an elephant.

Once I changed my mind set and decided to just be happy when i figure out what I did forget, life
got a little easier to take.

Why am I sharing this now? We are all beating ourselves up about what we didn't get finished and stressin. Myself included. This isn't thereally important part of the season anyway!

Shake your finger at that elephant in your room,
and like Timi says, "it is what it is!".

Have a Happy Holiday everyone. Sit down and Relax.
It will all work out.

xoxo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...