Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WOW



I am so proud to participate in this event. I can't even imagine the power of these photos, of the time creating them, of the memories they must represent for these families. I have had two kids spend considerable time at Children's Hospital of Seattle and every time we are there, I feel blessed for the attention to details that only families can appreciate. Soulumination extends that far beyond. Please check out their site and learn a little about what they do and the time (attention, care) they volunteer.
Please join me December 4th - 5th at their Ballard Studio for their Artist Holiday Sale. 25% of all proceeds are directed towards the works of Soulumination in benefit of children and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...