Friday, November 19, 2010

Found!


Last night the kids went on a cleaning rampage. No complaints here. We vacuumed, dusted, swept and mopped and i was forced to pick up my piles of stuff that seems to accumulate in places it shouldn't. i blame it on the momma factor: work, errands, breakfast, lunch, dinner, momma i want, momma i need, momma, momma. you get the picture. my daily bits of paper and things just kinda add up and before i know it ---- urgh.... how did this happen again!

anyway, my son found this piece that had been put "in a safe place" quiet a while ago. I made it during my masters program when i was feeling not present with my kids.. again the momma factor. guilt plays a big part. i had rummaged through my box of pictures- still no scrapbook here- and found this pic of her and i when she was about 2.

So live it well, make it count, fill it up with you. The day is all yours- it's waiting now... See what you can do.
~author unknown... if you know who it is, please let me know!

xox Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...