Monday, October 25, 2010

Very busy weekend :)


Over the weekend I did two shows! Wow, I can't thank my family and friends enough for all the help. My ister in-laws each worked a shift, my student teacher, my neighbor gal and even my talkative daughter! It was exhausting and invigorating at the same time.

I have to send out good vibes to a new friend, and a not so new friend too... Wendy Lee Lynds and Amy Duncan are such gracious, generous artists. It is always a pleasure to meet new friends, like-minded individuals. Right off the bat, Wendy and I found we had quite a bit in common and Amy's brainstorm for my charms sent me off to get to work. Check out Amys blog at Four Corners Design to see Collage Duos booth- absolutely way cool display! I am proud to say I learned this weekend from these ladies.

1 comment:

  1. thanks Jody for the support - I love my white rabbit charm!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...