Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crowning Glory

Crowning Glory of what is the question? No really......
I'm working like mad, a mad woman that is. Kids have had a nasty virus that is spreading like wild fire through our public school system and has managed to reek havoc on my family. I am trying to revamp my display.... that is nuts huh?

I've seen paper flowers different places and always thought, I want to make those, but haven't followed through till now. And, anyway, I have always wanted a crown too- so why not combine them?

The frames are ....... free ones that have been given to me, garage sell finds, and have been sitting collecting dust. I saw this really cool display at Anthropology (when aren't their displays cool?) and thought I'd give it a shot.
we'll see how it turns out in the end.

I'll be at Galapalooza Friday and then Ruffles and Rust AND Comcast the following weekend. Hence, the mad woman.

xoxoxo
Have a great weekend!
oops, rest of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...