Friday, September 24, 2010

friday, finally

It has been a very long week. I am so very tired..... curriculum night, sick kiddos. Lots of decisions to make at work. I attempted to post new images on etsy tonight, and they just wouldn't work-time to make an appointment at the mac store.

Nothing else is comforting, so the first thing i do is head to the studio. i picked up the collages that kids did for me at fresh paint and reviewed my sketches in my books. talk about some varied subjects! I found these funny birds and thought it would match the quirky, adorable images and words that both kids and adults had shared with me in August. Hadn't planned on a crown, but this bird just seemed like royalty.......

Near the top, you'll see a secret shared---- I'll meet you at that place.

Dang, I hope I am on time.

Meet you at that place

2 comments:

  1. Oooh yes, this makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. It's hard to remember the last time I got to have a spot to meet someone at........ the anticipation is wonderful.
    I think I will have to set it up again! :)

    Have a great day.
    J

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...