Sunday, August 1, 2010

Charming, again!





UPCYCLED! I have been working on more charms. I put together cool little sets of six themed images that I can reproduce- so exciting. The learning curve is gigantic, and I am starting to figure out good sources and the like. I want to use primarily recycled materials, so the watch backs are perfect.

What is upcycle you say? using something that would have been tossed and creating something useful and valuable. It's amazing how much our cell phones have taken over our lives, who wears a watch anymore?

I'll be posting these in my etsy shop for sale soon, as well as other sets with different themes. Please check 'em out!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Upcycling is just wonderful. I'm working on upcycling the left over scraps of electrical wire from building our house for some cool jewelry too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...