Wednesday, July 7, 2010

repurpose, recycle, junking, just plain FUN

upcycling again. I had meant to take before pictures, oops... I found a couple of sets of coasters at the local thrift store. They were sadly outdated. I just had to.

Now they are covered with paper remnants, and some cute little chipboard pieces I found sitting on my shelf.

My family has been chipping in with the upcycle thing! Aunt Denise passed along some cool syringes (new ones, destined for the garbage). I used one last night and it sped up the process of creating my charms in a massive way!

Aunt Rob gave me a couple of books with hilarious retro pics- i will post the new charms later.

It is supposed to be a scorcher here today. Kiddos are going to float the river, stay cool everyone! As for the dog and I, we will be artin it up again, getting ready for my show this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...