Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Klahaya



me, my daughter and the aunts! family is wonderful. these 2 dwarf me and obviously like to goof around a bit. i am so thankful for their support.

we had a great time in my home town of snohomish. again I met some wonderful people, had lots of fun and got to visit with other snohomish-ites i hadn't seen in a while.

my daughter is an incredible sales woman. she not only greeted customers politely, but described art techniques, promoted products, but she also traded with other vendors! wow! before I knew it, she was watching another booth for a fellow artist so she could have a break. you rock abb!

to transport my art and booth set up, I got to borrow a truck from Papa. does he think he is really getting it back? it is a 54 gmc and loads of fun! my sons and i had a great time cruisin the town. i doctored the pic a little, can you tell :), my two eldest kids and neighbor sammy show their coolness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...