Monday, July 5, 2010



Here we go, getting ready for our big show at langley. Quite excited. we found all our lumber free of charge. SCROUNGED I like to say.

From my family's restaurant, I found a menu that is at least 25 years old, decking that I had salvaged maybe 15 or so years ago, the neighbors old fence- thanks Amy, and misc. parts and pieces that Papa will probly never know he is missing!

My hubby, bless his sole, built everything, knowing I wanted to upcycle, and he is a genius with measuring..... something I can't stand! I promised him I would put something at my booth in Choochokum, a disclaimer of sorts that would relieve him of any obligation! I just want to eyeball it and keep creating... we all have our own things we distaste right?

Just about ready, nervous as heck, but am excited about this art outing never the less..... Wish me luck! (and profit of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...