Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Featured!

This month I had a piece featured by Sue at First Light photography in a post about HOME. It feels amazing seeing my work posted somewhere else. It kinda takes my breathe away. My kids do support me, but when they see stuff like this, I can see the pride in their eyes. Now, that is the BEST!

I finished 5 more pieces and took them to get scanned at Ben Franklin in Monroe yesterday. The gals in the imaging and framing department are always so sweet, supportive, and helpful. Anyway, they just had a customer bring in two of my prints for custom framing! wooo hooooooo!

Pinch me, I'm dreaming.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Jody! its always a good feeling when you get recognized - enjoy!
    amy of four corners design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy. I working hard to get ready for Fresh Paint and I am sure you art too. It would be great if we were by eachother! Have a great day!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing artist! You deserve the recognition. I can hardly wait to see your new stuff. Keep up the good work!

    my brown wren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...