Sunday, June 27, 2010

Junking, finding a find! Score!


Upcycling, recycling, repurpose, but the plain word of junking makes me smile. Leave it to artists to say it for what it is.....

I was reading one of Amy's recent posts on junking and was thrilled for her to have an interview on junkologie.

I had met Amy at the recent Artist Garage Sale put on by the Snohomish County Arts sale. She had these wonderful bins full of ephemera that we could rifle through and fill a bag for a quarter! My daughter and I had so much fun.

Anyway, Amy was kind enough to share arty business tips with me and some of her how-to stuff. I love to read her blog and see watch she is up to. I look forward to seeing her at Fresh Paint in August.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to the Junkologie blogroll! It's so nice to meet you! It sounds like meeting Amy@four corners design was part of a very fun day.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody - thanks for the kind words and for leaving comments on my blog - been out of town so just now getting back up to speed and reading your past posts....love that idea of using the kid's books for coasters! I envy that you've had time to create - I've been so busy but now I need to get crankin' on stuff for Fresh Paint. Your blog is coming along nicely - will have to check out your etsy as well!
    amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...