Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Latitude Banner for Art show

Finished or not? I'm not quite sure yet. It's made of an old school map- actually canvas backed, not the plastic ones of today. I am going to let it hang for a day before I decide. Any thoughts anyone?

Yesterday I had a manic moment. I was home all day without anyone to talk to. Not really a problem in and of itself, I was happily artin' it up. I had about 4 different experiments going on at once. You know the type where you ask yourself..... I wonder what if I....

My husband showed up and I was like that cartoon tasmanian devil, showing him all that I had done, was doing, and thinking about doing before he even had a chance to talk....
Hmmmmmmm, maybe I should socialize more. maybe not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...